23 APRIL 2020 UPDATE - LEVEL 3
The Government has announced that NZ will be moving into level 3 at midnight on the 27th of April and Keppler is thrilled to let you know our virtual doors are re-opening!
After emerging from level 4, life’s a little different, we’re all feeling a little different, and Keppler is adapting. Introducing...
We’re doing away with the 9-5 mindset
A Keppler team member is now available on the other end of a phone or message whenever you want to get in touch. No hour or day off limits.
You can buy a car, without leaving your home
We’ve still got the same quality, affordable new vehicles, the same great pre-loved vehicles and the same specialist servicing, but we’re CONTACTLESS now and delivering our services directly to you at home.
- BOOK IN ONLINE – pick a time and day for a service / WOF / warrant / parts
- FREE HOME PICKUP - we’ll pickup your car from your home or a pickup point
- FREE HOME DROP-OFF - we’ll drop your car back to you fully sanitised inside and out
- PAY ONLINE – we’ll send you the payment details via email
- BROWSE CARS ONLINE
- VIRTUAL VIEWINGS – book one of our friendly team members in for your personal virtual viewing of a car via Zoom, Facetime, Houseparty, skype etc.
- VEHICLE TOUR VIDEOS – find a car you like, contact us, we’ll send a tour video of the vehicle, direct to your phone or email
- AT-HOME or PICKUP-POINT TEST DRIVES – completely contactless, we’ll deliver a sanitised car to your house or a designated pickup point for you to test drive
- PRE-PURCHASE THIRD PARTY INSPECTIONS – we’ll organise a pre-purchase inspection of the vehicle on your behalf by AA or VINZ
- TRADE-IN APPRAISALS – contact us to request a trade-in price on your vehicle online
- ONLINE FINANCE APPLICATIONS – apply and get approval notifications online
- CONTACTLESS PURCHASE – sign paperwork via email
- FREE CONTACTLESS DELIVERY – direct to your house or a pickup point
*Free North Island delivery only.
We’re encouraging you to call or message us online to book in for our contactless services so we can track face to face interactions, as per the Government’s guidelines.
The Motor Industry Association has given us clear operating guidelines which we will be adhering to strictly.
Our Health + Safety Commitment
Here’s how we’ll be keeping you, your family, and our teams safe while operating.
- All walk in customers details will be recorded for contact tracing purposes
- Strict vehicle interior, exterior and key sanitisation before and after each test drive
- Complete vehicle sanitisation before and after service pickup and drop-offs
- Regular vehicle cleaning inside and out
- Plastic covers for seats, steering wheels, gear sticks for test drives
- Maintaining 2 metre distancing between you and our people and within our teams
- Regular and thorough hand washing (2x happy birthday songs!)
- Sanitiser available in showrooms
OUR TEAM MEMBERS PPE - worn at all times.
- Face masks
- Hand sanitiser
- Sanitiser spray for surfaces
We recognize that transportation needs will continue as COVID-19 unfolds and are as committed as ever to helping you get where you need to go safely.
We hope these adapted services help alleviate some stress and burden during this time and encourage you to reach out if there’s anything further we can do.
As always, we’re available 24/7.
Thank you for your continued support and business. We very much appreciate you.
Kind regards and stay safe.
Sean & Aaron Keppler
A MESSAGE FROM KEPPLER RE COVID-19
25 MARCH 2020 UPDATE
In-line with our countries combat plan against COVID-19 and entering alert level four, Keppler is temporarily closing all physical locations. We will be closing our doors from 5.30pm today, for the duration of NZ’s shutdown period.
We’re eagerly anticipating the moment, in the near future, when we can let you know our doors are open again, and can happily shake hands and greet you!
Although we can’t meet physically right now, we are still here for you! Only now, we’re on the other end of our phones and computers, from our homes to yours. There’s still ways to get things done, enquire about your future car or simply reach out for some social contact. We’re here for you.
NEED A BIT OF SOCIAL CONNECTION?
Give us a call anytime 0800 537 7537
NEW & USED ENQUIRIES
Click the icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen and chat with us instantly
08005377537 - Give us a call
FACEBOOK - Message us
email@example.com - Send an email
PURCHASE ONLINE AND GET
FREE NORTH ISLAND DELIVERY
- Browse vehicles online
- Buy or secure your new vehicle
- Get parts delivered to your door
- Enquire about vehicles
- Make future Service Centre bookings
HAVAL & Great Wall Roadside Assist 0800 492 774
Mahindra Roadside Assist 0800 282 726
20 MARCH 2020
Dear Keppler Community
Our heartfelt thoughts are with those being impacted during these uncertain times.
We are endlessly grateful to healthcare workers, service people and community groups working tirelessly to support and care for us all.
Here at Keppler, we are doing everything we can to support the health and well-being of our people, customers and suppliers.
The doors are still open at all Keppler locations, and we want to emphasis our focus on implementing the guidelines and best practice recommendations our Government and the Ministry of Health have communicated.
At this time, the safety and care of our customers, the Keppler team and their families are our highest priority.
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE DOING
We are acutely aware that we are a predominantly customer facing business, and therefore we want to reassure you that we have taken rigorous precautions and are regularly updating our health and safety policy inline with the Governments guidelines, at all of our locations.
- Our showrooms, offices, yards and service centre are being deep cleaned daily and spot cleaned periodically throughout the day. Care is being taken on frequently touched surfaces.
- Regular hand washing is being completed by all members of our staff.
- We have increased the frequency of vehicle cleaning and are paying careful and immediate attention to vehicles that have been test driven.
- Our team has been and will continue to practice social distancing and we encourage all customers that visit us to do the same - we'll swap a handshake for an elbow bump
- We're ensuring any of our team members stay at home if they feel unwell. We ask that our customers consider our teams safety prior to visiting, and remain home if they feel unwell also.
If you would like to avoid face to face interactions, or are self isolating at home, there are many ways to get in touch with us.
We provide many contactless options for inquiring, browsing or purchasing vehicles, fleets, parts and servicing via this website / phone 0800 537 7537 / Facebook @kepplercars / email firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR SERVICES
- If you purchase a vehicle online or by phone, we can arrange delivery NZ wide, direct to your door.
- At home test drives available at your convenience.
- Book your vehicle for a service, WOF or maintenance online, and call us to arrange free pickup from your house/work and delivery of your vehicle, direct to your door.
- Order parts online and call us to arrange delivery, direct to your door.
CHAT WITH US ANYTIME
- We're available for inquiries via phone anytime of day, 7 days a week on 0800 537 7537.
- Use the chat function online to speak directly with a Keppler team member.
- Browse vehicles
- Apply for finance
- Book a service/WOF or maintenance of your existing vehicle
- Order parts
- Find ways to get in touch
At Keppler we are committed to closely following and adhering to all advice and recommendations communicated by the NZ Government and the Ministry of Health.
Our measures and actions will continuously update to meet these directives and we will be reviewing the situation constantly.
We're all in this together.
Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you are in need of support or if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
Alternatively, we've linked to some helpful resources, information and support below.
Ministry of health updates
NZ Government COVID-19 website
NZ Government Mental Wellbeing COVID-19 website
Take care and stay safe everyone.
Sean & Aaron Keppler
The Keppler Group
Keppler HAVAL, Great Wall & Mahindra
Keppler Service + Parts
SELECT by Keppler